2013 School of Grounds Management & GIE+EXPO
The PGMS School of Grounds Management is back and better than ever! As always this event will provide attendees with an outstanding multidisciplinary education schedule that is a must for the grounds management profession as well as outstanding networking programs and invaluable insider looks at local grounds operations. Read all of the details below!
|Registration | Schedule | Hotel Information | GIE+EXPO | What To Do In Louisville
- John Ikerd – “The Real Economics of Sustainability”
- Suzanne Wainwiright-Evans – “Organic Pest Control Part I and II”
- Mary Widhelm, Arbor Day Foundation, Dr. Tommy Parker, Aaron Boggs, & Justin Mog - “Panel Discussion; Promoting Sustainable Landscape: A Case Study from the University of Louisville”
- Joe Jackson, CGM – “PGMS Landscape Operations and Management Accreditation Program – A New Standard for Grounds Excellence”
- Markus Hogue – “Sustainable Irrigation Methods through New Technologies” and “Using Smart Phones and Tablets to Enhance Landscape Management”
- Chris Wiesinger – “Heirloom Blooms” and “Bulbs and Their Companions”
- Jeff McManus, CGM – “Turning Weeders Into Leaders”
- Bob Kief and Joe Kovolyan – “The Importance of a Landscape Master Plan”
- Brian Jorg – “How To Take Landscape Pictures”
- Grant Jones – “Trees and Grey Infrastructure”
- Mike Serant – “Organic Landscape Management for the Professional”
- PGMS booth at the GIE+EXPO – Our booth this year is # 1024. We encourage you to stop by, see the booth and if you are a member, share with others what PGMS membership means to you!
- Pre-conference field trip will be to Huber’s Winery Orchard & Vineyards www.huberwinery.com.
- The Industry Comes Together for Fun:
Enjoy three nights of live music with your colleagues at GIE+EXPO’s free concerts at Fourth Street Live!