Over the last few years PGMS has increased membership as well as the number of dynamic industry vendors who are supporting us as Elite Partners in Professionalism. One of the ways PGMS has accomplished this is thanks in part to the help of many of YOU who participated in the “Member-Get-A-Member” Campaigns!
Recruiting a new member not only helps to grow the association and establish a better foundation for professionals in the green industry… it also makes you eligible to win some great prizes such as:
- EB600RT Backpack Blower (sponsored by ECHO)
- 24″ Rolled Rim Planter (sponsored by EarthPlanter)
- Consumer Blower (sponsored by Toro)
- $100 bill (10 to be awarded)
- All-expense paid trip to the 2016 PGMS School of Grounds Management and GIE+EXPO (airfare, 3 nights hotel and tuition)
- All-expense paid trip to the PGMS 2016 Summer Education Conference (airfare, 2 nights hotel and tuition)
- Complimentary PGMS membership for 2017
- Possible additional prizes to come!
The deadline to recruit new members is Thursday, March 31, 2016.
It’s easy to participate. Just sponsor a new active member. For every member you sponsor, your name goes into the contest. The more new members you sponsor, the more often you have a chance to win. To make sure we give you credit when you recruit a new member(s), simply ask the member you recruit to download the application form, print it, write your name on the form as his/her sponsor and fax, scan and email or mail it to PGMS.
As an incentive to help attract new members, PGMS will lower first year dues for every new member you recruit to only $100. (Note: this special 1st year membership fee is only for members recruited by another PGMS member and it does not include any branch dues.)
Help grow your association by recruiting just one new member – remember, the more new members you recruit, the more often you have a chance of winning one of our great prizes. The more members we have, the more we can grow PGMS and our profession!
Questions? Contact Stephanie Dodd at email@example.com.PGMS would like to give a big THANK YOU to the members who recruited new members last year! Take a look at their wonderful prizes in action:
Ed Harman, CGM
Ellen Newell, CGM
Joe Kovolyan, CGM