1. What are the PGMS Partners in Professionalism?
An important part of PGMS objectives of the past several years has been establishing mutually beneficial partnerships with organizations and suppliers in the Green Industry. Green Industry Suppliers can meet their marketing needs by becoming a Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS) Partner in Professionalism. We are the oldest organization in the service sector of the Green Industry with membership representing the broadest range of Green Industry Professionals.
2. What are the different types of partner memberships?
For more information please click here.
3. How long does the Partner in Professionalism membership last?
Membership is for one full calendar year, January to December.
4. What are some of the benefits of becoming a Partner in Professionalism?
- Complimentary advertising in Forum newsletter and advertising in annual report publication.
- Special Listing in Directory.
- Special Recognition Listing in monthly email “Grounds for Thought” to members, in Forum, and on the PGMS website.
- Sponsorship of PGMS School of Grounds Management & GIE+EXPO – company name and logo on promotional brochure, GIE Pocket Guide, and PGMS website.
- Welcome posting on PGMS Facebook page.
To download the partners packet please click here.
5. How can I contact PGMS about becoming a Partner in Professionalism?
Please contact PGMS headquarters at 410-223-2861 or e-mail email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a Partner in Professionalism.